European Migration Forum – 2015
AEPADO participated at the „1st meeting of the European Migration Forum – Safe routes, safe futures. How to manage the mixed flows of migrants across the Mediterranean?” – European Economic and Social Committee, Brussels.
High level session:
– Dimitris Avramopoulos, European Commissioner for Migration, Home Affairs and Citizenship
– Iliana Iotova, Vice-Chair of the LIBE Committee, European Parliament
– Henri Malosse, President of the European Economic and Social Committee
– Michel Lebrun, President of the Committee of the Regions
– Irini Pari, President of the Permanent Study Group on Immigration and Integration in the EESC.